Create and Upload Dump Files
Dump files are created from the user’s system and sent to Stardust for examination for unauthorized use and/or illegal activity. There are several different methods to create these files:
- Executing Dumpit command created by Comae Stardust.
- Taking a snapshot of memory metadata.
- Designating a startup date/time within a Windows task startup.
- If not already open, open Windows PowerShell session to begin the process for creating a dump.
- Type PowerShell in the Start | Search Programs and Files command box and, from the programs list, right-click PowerShell and select Run as Administrator.